Home Forums Support Android app doesn't pull all information

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Toesieo 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Toesieo
    Participant

Hello,

I operate a self hosted white labeled instance of Invoice Ninja version 4.5.6. I am experiencing something strange with my Android app. It connects to my site fine and I can look up clients and contact information along with some other information but the first 2 widgets are always loading (see link 1) and if I try to view an invoice i get the red error screen seen in link 2.

link 1: https://imgur.com/TL7NQUh
    link 2: https://imgur.com/a/wcepd5I

The last couple of entries on my laravel-error log are are follows. IPs and names ReDaCtEd.

object {“context”:”PHP”,”user_id”:1,”account_id”:”1″,”user_name”:”ReDaCtEd”,”method”:”GET”,”user_agent”:”Dart/2.1 (dart:io)”,”locale”:”en”,”ip”:”ReDaCtEd”,”count”:1,”is_console”:”no”,”is_api”:”yes”,”db_server”:”mysql”,”url”:”api/v1/invoices”} []
    [2018-12-11 14:33:01] production.ERROR: ***ErrorException*** [0] : /home4/ReDaCtEd/public_html/inv/app/Ninja/Transformers/InvoiceTransformer.php [Line 93] => Trying to get property of non-object {“context”:”PHP”,”user_id”:1,”account_id”:”1″,”user_name”:”ReDaCtEd”,”method”:”GET”,”user_agent”:”Dart/2.1 (dart:io)”,”locale”:”en”,”ip”:”ReDaCtEd”,”count”:1,”is_console”:”no”,”is_api”:”yes”,”db_server”:”mysql”,”url”:”api/v1/invoices”} []
    [2018-12-11 18:11:57] production.ERROR: ***ErrorException*** [0] : /home4/ReDaCtEd/public_html/inv/app/Ninja/Transformers/InvoiceTransformer.php [Line 93] => Trying to get property of non-object {“context”:”PHP”,”user_id”:1,”account_id”:”1″,”user_name”:”ReDaCtEd”,”method”:”GET”,”user_agent”:”Dart/2.1 (dart:io)”,”locale”:”en”,”ip”:”ReDaCtEd”,”count”:1,”is_console”:”no”,”is_api”:”yes”,”db_server”:”mysql”,”url”:”api/v1/invoices”} []
    [2018-12-11 18:12:16] production.ERROR: ***ErrorException*** [0] : /home4/ReDaCtEd/public_html/inv/app/Ninja/Transformers/InvoiceTransformer.php [Line 93] => Trying to get property of non-object {“context”:”PHP”,”user_id”:1,”account_id”:”1″,”user_name”:”ReDaCtEd”,”method”:”GET”,”user_agent”:”Dart/2.1 (dart:io)”,”locale”:”en”,”ip”:”ReDaCtEd”,”count”:1,”is_console”:”no”,”is_api”:”yes”,”db_server”:”mysql”,”url”:”api/v1/invoices”} []

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Has any data been manually deleted from the database?

Toesieo
    Participant

I don’t believe so.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Try running this SQL query, any invoices listed have had their associated client deleted.

select invoice_number
    from invoices i
    left join clients c on c.id = i.client_id
    where c.id is null;

Toesieo
    Participant

Yup, I got 3 records returned.
    INV0035
    INV0040
    INV0046

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

I’m not sure how but it looks like the clients have been deleted.

Toesieo
    Participant

Hmmm, is there a way I could fix this or am I doomed.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

To fix the mobile app you could either try to recreate the missing clients or delete the invoices.

Toesieo
    Participant

The invoices are old and are from before I change the invoice numbering scheme. I will delete the invoices. Do I to this manually?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You’d need to delete them in the database, I’d suggest making a backup first.

Toesieo
    Participant

Thanks Hillel, I will give that a try.

Toesieo
    Participant

That made a difference. Invoices open and the red error screen is gone. However the 2nd widget on the dashboard doesn’t load and so does ‘Payments’ they just keep spinning.

Toesieo
    Participant

New error in laravel-error log
    [2018-12-11 21:43:58] production.ERROR: ***ErrorException*** [0] : /home4/ReDaCtEd/public_html/inv/app/Ninja/Transformers/PaymentTransformer.php [Line 66] => Trying to get property of non-object {“context”:”PHP”,”user_id”:1,”account_id”:”1″,”user_name”:”ReDaCtEd”,”method”:”GET”,”user_agent”:”Dart/2.1 (dart:io)”,”locale”:”en”,”ip”:”ReDaCtEd”,”count”:1,”is_console”:”no”,”is_api”:”yes”,”db_server”:”mysql”,”url”:”api/v1/payments”} []

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

It looks like you also need to delete the payments associated with the invoices.

Toesieo
    Participant

Good day Hillel, how do I locate these payments? I don’t see a dedicated payments table.

Toesieo
    Participant

I fixed it. Was able to run a query that identified the payment and the missing client, backed up the db and deleted the entry. The mobile app seems to fully work now. All widgets generate and no red error screens so far. Thanks for all the help again.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it! If you’d consider leaving a review for the app we’d greatly appreciate it.

Toesieo
    Participant

Sure, will do. 👍

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: