Home Forums Support Can I accept payments from multiple payment gateways at a time?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

markallenx25
    Participant

Hi, I need to know about this feature. I know Invoice Ninja offers dynamic range of payment gateways. I need to know that can I add two or more gateways at a time? Like my client have an option to pay via paypal, stripe or authorize.net

Thanks.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

The app supports PayPal + Stripe or PayPal + Authorize.net but not Stripe + Authorize.net.

We’re currently working on v2 and plan to support this in the future.

markallenx25
    Participant

Hi, thanks alot for the reply. Im using the free version. Currently I have added Paypal pro which is working fine. But when I click add gateway option, it only gives me option for paypal express, bitPay, Gocardless and some custom gateway options. How can I add stripe or authorize.net with paypal? The option for this is not showing.

Thanks for the help.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

It isn’t supported, the app only supports one credit card gateway per company.

markallenx25
    Participant

As you quoted: “The app supports PayPal + Stripe or PayPal + Authorize.net but not Stripe + Authorize.net.”
    How can I add a paypal + stripe or paypal + authorize.net setup. Kindly elaborate.

Many thanks for the help.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You can use PayPal Express with a credit card gateway, not PayPal Pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: