Home Forums Support Can't delete credit

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

willr
    Participant

Hi

Having trouble deleting a mystery credit that’s appeared on a client – it’s showing as “Credit created by payment” When I try to delete it, I get a notification to say that the credit has been deleted but it’s still in the list.

If I try to edit it, I get an exception. Checking the logs, I see the following:
    [2019-04-03 15:34:14] production.ERROR: ***Illuminate\Auth\Access\AuthorizationException*** [0] : /var/www/invoiceninja/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Auth/Access/HandlesAuthorization.php [Line 28] => This action is unauthorized. {“context”:”PHP”,”user_id”:1,”account_id”:1,”user_name”:”xxxxxxx”,”method”:”GET”,”user_agent”:”Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.86 Safari/537.36″,”locale”:”en”,”ip”:”xx.xx.xx.xx”,”count”:4,”is_console”:”no”,”is_api”:”no”,”db_server”:”mysql”,”url”:”credits/4/edit”} []

I’m logged in as the main admin user. Any ideas?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late response, my email notification was in my spam folder.

It sounds like the credit was created by overpaying for an invoice. Not sure about the error, I’ll try to reproduce it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: