Home Forums Support deleting invoices

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

asn
    Participant

Hi thank you for the excellent software, I am using the self-hosted version and have a few questions:

Is it possible to permantly delete invoices? If not will deleting/editing items in an invoice leave any trails? e.g. If an invoice was originally with 5 items a total of $69 and deleting some items makes it $30 could I find the previous total amount?

Is it possible to disable client portal? My usecase is for generating invoices and manageing clients and their purchases/payments none of my clients will ever use the portal, we only accept CASH or BANK TRANSFER.

Is it possible to delete the payment types e.g. Cash/Card/AMEX/Bitcoin etc

Thanks

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Yes, you can either purge a client (which will permanently delete all of their invoices) or purge your data (which will permanently delete all invoices).

The portal can be disabled on Settings > Client Portal > Navigation.

Sorry, it isn’t supported.

asn
    Participant

Hi thank you for the prompt reply.
    Wihout purging I take it there isn’t a way to delete single invoices? Does editing an invoice overwrite previous invoice? Or will it leave a trail in the database?

Is a side-effect of disabling client-portal that I am no longer able to view all invoices for a client, like one found on https://../public/client/invoices or is there a way to view this even if I disable the portal?

Thanks again.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

When you change an invoice the app keeps track of each version.

I believe that section would be disabled.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: