Home Forums Support Disabling Cookie Consent

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

webdevtrust
    Participant

How would I deactivate that cookie consent banner on my self-hosted client portal? It collides with my own consent management.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

We’ll add an option in the settings in our next release.

For now you’d need to comment out the code:

https://github.com/invoiceninja/invoiceninja/blob/master/resources/views/master.blade.php#L222

webdevtrust
    Participant

Thank you, Hillel. Fast and on-point support as always.

ahelton
    Participant

Is this still the only way to disable the cookie consent? Or has a setting been added. I’ve looking through InvoiceNinja settings, but can’t find a toggle to turn it on/off anywhere. Maybe I’m just overlooking it?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

muncherelli
    Participant

Has this option to disable the self-hosted InvoiceNinja cookie consent been added? I tried adding COOKIE_CONSENT_ENABLED=false to my .env file and still getting the popup. Thanks!

Titanfail
    Participant

Given that they said it would be in 4.6, and the current version is still 4.5.17, I’d assume that option hasn’t been implemented yet.

muncherelli
    Participant

Oh- that is probably a correct assumption! I must admit I didn’t look at the version number- I assumed since the post was a year ago it was probably already done and I just couldn’t find any documentation on it. Dang! xD

Titanfail
    Participant

Main reason I know the version number is that I tinker with my server a lot, and the MOTD tells me every time I login.

Back on topic, however, not sure if we’re gonna get an actual 4.6, or if all of that is getting rolled into v2. I just know they’re working hard.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

To use this feature you need to use the develop branch of the code on GitHub.

We don’t plan to create a v4.6 release and are focused on v2.0 instead.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: