Home Forums Support Error after installation in QNAP

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

eduardito
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve downloaded the Invoice Ninja app for QNAP.
    It installs and runs perfect for the first time. I could set up the database and test the connection.
    After I set up the user, it starts to process and then I get the scrren “Whoops, looks like something went wrong”.
    I check the error log and it says:

[2020-04-03 01:01:23] production.ERROR: ***Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError*** [0] : /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/InvoiceNinja73/www/app/Http/Controllers/AppController.php [Line 313] => Call to undefined method Event::fire() {"context":"PHP","user_id":0,"account_id":0,"user_name":"","method":"GET","user_agent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.149 Safari/537.36","locale":"en","ip":"192.168.10.105","count":1,"is_console":"no","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"update"} []

Then I go to the address bar and go over again to the site, it asks for my login credentials. After I place them, then I have again the screen “Whoops, looks like something went wrong”.
    I check the error log and it says:

[2020-04-03 01:06:20] production.ERROR: ***Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError*** [0] : /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/InvoiceNinja73/www/app/Http/Controllers/Auth/LoginController.php [Line 161] => Call to undefined method Event::fire() {"context":"PHP","user_id":1,"account_id":1,"user_name":"Eduardo Tapia","method":"POST","user_agent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.149 Safari/537.36","locale":"en","ip":"192.168.10.105","count":2,"is_console":"no","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"login"} []

I also checked the database and all the structures and even my user is created.

If anybody has an idea of what is going on, I’ll appreciate your guidance.

If more information is needed, please let me know to search for it.

I was trying to install it for testing purposes.

Thanks in advance.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Are you using the code from GitHub or the self host zip? Maybe you need to run composer install?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: