Home Forums Support Gateway Fees displayed but not be charged

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  szechyjs 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Paul Mellor
    Participant

I have configured everything under the online payments with the fees for stripe.

When i click on the button to pay invoice it shows the gateway fees with the information icon, however when i get to the card detils screen it comes up without the gateway fees and only the standard invoice price.

Currently using a self host 4.5.11
    Only error in the log is a client’s trying to pay with incorrect security code, This payment is what highlighted to me of the issue as for a $39 invoice client was charged $39 instead of $39.92.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Not sure, are you able to reproduce the problem?

Paul Mellor
    Participant

Yes i have reproduced the problem with another invoice. I will PM the details

Details emails via web support

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Paul Mellor.

Paul Mellor
    Participant

Issue was resolved with a complete reinstall.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it’s working! Not sure what the problem could have been.

szechyjs
    Participant

I’m having the same issue, self host 4.5.11. I just updated to 4.5.13 and problem continues.

The Pay Now button/dropdown shows the correct fees, however after clicking the link the payment amount doesn’t include the fees.

I’d prefer not to reinstall like the previous post.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  szechyjs.

szechyjs
    Participant

I’ve tracked it down to LOCK_SENT_INVOICES. If this is set to TRUE gateway fees are not being applied. I’ll open an issue on GitHub for this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: