Home Forums Support House number in new row in stead of next of streetname

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CadmiumTelluride 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shamier
    Participant

I need a modification in a existing (Business)invoice template
    why i shousenumber in next row in stead of next of streetname how can i change?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

I think you’d need to make a custom invoice design

shamier
    Participant

really everybody who use invoice ninja has housenumber on new row??

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Yup… if you can believe it I think this is the first time I’ve heard this request since we released the app almost 6 years ago.

In the current version making this change is more difficult than it should be, in the next version it should be easier.

CadmiumTelluride
    Participant

@shamier it really comes down to the addressing standards of each country and customer base distribution, plus not all users check the forums regularly.

I’ve worked with addressing systems and it is a simple concept at first glance that gets rather complicated when you drill down into it. If your curious you might want to check: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Address#Format_by_country_and_area

As far as your request, depending on you country’s format, there could be a workaround:

You could try to use the client “Apt/Suite” field as a house number, I noticed it uses its own line.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  CadmiumTelluride. Reason: removed IMG link; image did not show on post
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: