Home Forums Support i deleted my company by mistake any way to recover? how can i set it up again?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Exclusiveas
    Participant

Hello,
    i setup two companies originally and wanted to delete one of them. I assumed not thinking clearly that i could just delete one of them and it now deleted both.. I am pretty sure there is no way to recover or restore but how can i set it up again? i paid for the highest plan..not sure how i can log in again

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

The app only deletes one company at a time.

You should be able to login using the email for the other company.

Exclusiveas
    Participant

So i deleted the one i paid for. Under the log in i was able to select my company and my name. I had to select my company every time and i wanted to be able to go directly under my company. Now if i try to log in it says that email is not registered. So basically i have to start fresh but since i paid the year how can i use the same credentials? and use the paid subscription?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You can have up to 5 companies under a single paid account.

If you email us at [email protected] we can reinstate your paid plan. Note: if you singed up in the past 30 days you will have been automatically refunded.

Exclusiveas
    Participant

Hi,
    is there any way to remove the invoice ninja link when sending customers their invoice?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You can customize the email templates to remove it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: