Home Forums Support Invoice background > invalid image error

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  preliot 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

preliot
    Participant

I’m trying to set an image as a background for all invoices. I’ve used the proposal editor to upload an image, which i then can select in the background image dropdown. After that i no longer see an example in the box below. When i create a invoice i get an laravel error (below).

laravel-error.log

[2019-09-19 10:01:40] production.ERROR: invalid image, images dictionary should contain dataURL entries (or local file paths in node.js) {“context”:”JavaScript”,”user_id”:0,”account_id”:0,”user_name”:””,”method”:”GET”,”user_agent”:”Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/538.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) PhantomJS/2.1.1 Safari/538.1″,”locale”:”nl”,”ip”:”::1″,”count”:1,”is_console”:”no”,”is_api”:”no”,”db_server”:”mysql”,”url”:”log_error”} []

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  preliot. Reason: Version invoice ninja added

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Does it work with a different image?

preliot
    Participant

Yes! I’ve created a png, jpg and gif of the same image. I used the gif image, but that somehow didn’t work. Now i switched to al larger png file, but this gets loaded. Thanks!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  preliot. Reason: thanks

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad to hear it!

preliot
    Participant

For anyone, only JPG and PNG are supported.

See remark at: https://pdfmake.github.io/docs/document-definition-object/images/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: