Home Forums Support Invoice not sent

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

peopleinside
    Participant

Hi,
    the recurring invoice has been sent the first october 2019 than the system show the next invoice schedule send is the first of november.

Today is the 5 of november and the recurring invoice was still not sent.
    I done manually the cron but no error are showed.

Once again Invoice Ninja seems have issue on send recurring invoice now how i can solve this issue?
    Thanks.

screenshot

Invoice Ninja – v4.5.16
    Apache
    PHP 7.3

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  peopleinside. Reason: Adding invoice version and server informations

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

What was the problem last time?

peopleinside
    Participant

Usually i have issue with recurring invoice.

Now i deleted the recurring invoice, created an invoice for this month than set a recurring new invoice from December.

I hope this will fix the issues.
    Thanks

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

By ‘issue’ do you mean the invoice isn’t sent, is it generated and not sent or not generated at all.

If you’re having problems I doubt recreating the invoice will fix it.

peopleinside
    Participant

Was not generated.
    I will monitor the new recurring invoice and let’s see.
    Now the status in waiting so should be set correctly let’s see if will be sent, if not i will update this discussion.
    Thank you for the support.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

I suggest logging the output from the crons, it can be a big help debugging issues.

CadmiumTelluride
    Participant

This is due to the PHP version. Please make sure your running PHP 7.2 (Assuming your self-hosting)

peopleinside
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your message! I use PHP 7.3 as i keep always software updated.
    I have just one doubt and is the recurring invoice was not created correctly.
    I will monitor the new created where now the status is pending so it’s correct.

CadmiumTelluride
    Participant

Your welcome. I went through the same situation, as you described it, with the recurring statements before i figured it was the php version. If you have a testing environment you can set the job to fire every few minutes so do don’t have to wait for long.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

FYI… the latest version now has support for PHP 7.3 🙂

https://github.com/invoiceninja/invoiceninja/releases

CadmiumTelluride
    Participant

Great! My apologies for missing that detail. I’ve updated my self hosting copy, tested the recurring invoice with PHP 7.2, then updated to PHP 7.3 and tested again. The invoice emails where successfully received and the PDFs where successfully generated.

@peopleinside I withdraw my previous suggestion, because your running the latest version. Like Hillel recommended, you need to get the output from the cron jobs.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad to hear it! Thanks for the update

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: