Home Forums Support Invoice settings – Product fields => need to add more columns

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Magic
    Participant

Hi, I would like to thank you for your hard work.

I am currently trying to solve a problem with missing columns on the invoice. This are required by the law (EU).

Current state:
    Name – T-shirt from Krypton
    Quantity – 1
    Unit Price – 1
    %VAT – 21%
    Total – 1,21

Desired state:
    Name – T-shirt from Krypton
    Quantity – 1
    Unit Price – 1
    Price – 1 (not present)
    %VAT – 21%
    VAT – 0,21 (not present)
    Total – 1,21

I would love to use my 2 remaining Product Fields in the Advance settings, but these are only adding select boxes that can not be automatically preselected. I need something like Company field and then drag it to the Product area, but all of my Product Fields are already taken (filled) by other requirements.

I have noticed that there are certain limitations in this matter:

Add more than 2 custom fields in invoice settings>Custom Fields>Invoice Fields

How can I add multiple custom fields on invoices?

Are there any solutions or reasonable work arrounds how to customize it, please?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You can have a dropdown be pre-selected by not including a blank value in the options.

ie, label|value1,value2 will pre-select ‘value1’ whereas label|,value1,value2 will not.

Magic
    Participant

Thank you for the answer.

If I will use Product Fields in the way you have described above do you think that there is a way to archieve the following?

1) Price = Quantity * Unit Price = Price column (currently missing – just for one row)
    2) VAT = Quantity * Unit Price * %VAT = VAT column (currently missing- just for one row)

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Sorry, not that I’m aware of

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: