Home Forums Support Invoices Not Being Attached to Mails

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WhatNoWebsite 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

WhatNoWebsite
    Participant

Afternoon Hillel

Since the recent update that I had to install I am having the following issues:

If I set the ENV file to use locally installed phantom JS nothing gets attached

If I use PhantomJS Cloud the invoice is attached but corrupted so it simply doies not open, the user gets this message:
    https://prnt.sc/m52yof

I really need a fix for this.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

From the past thread…

I don’t believe PhantomJS is correctly setup on your server, you would need to use PhantomJS Cloud.

I believe you said it was working for one company but not the other, that would make me think the problem is related to a specific setting in the company.

WhatNoWebsite
    Participant

Hi Hillel

I am using PhantomJS Cloud and I also removed all companies bar one. The one that was working perfectly previously.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

If another company was working on the server it means the problem is most likely related to the company’s settings.

WhatNoWebsite
    Participant

Let’s not forget though that this was working perfectly well prior to the upgrade.

For now I have done this…

Removed the ability to attach files and also removed the password protection of invoices.

In theory (and please correct me if I am wrong) this should mean that when a customer receives an invoice and clicks “View Invoice” it should open in a browser without the need to login. Is that correct…?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: