Home Forums Support Latest Update Broke Install

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I just updated my Invoice Ninja install to the latest version via Softalicious. After performing the upgrade I’m getting the following message

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘ReflectionException’ with message ‘Class log does not exist’ in /home/charles/public_html/invoice/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php:1336 Stack trace: #0 /home/charles/public_html/invoice/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1336): ReflectionClass->__construct(‘log’) #1 /home/charles/public_html/invoice/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1290): Illuminate\Container\Container->build(‘log’, Array) #2 /home/charles/public_html/invoice/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1848): Illuminate\Container\Container->make(‘log’, Array) #3 /home/charles/public_html/invoice/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1391): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->make(‘Psr\\Log\\LoggerI…’) #4 /home/charles/public_html/invoice/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1368): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolveClass(Object(ReflectionParameter)) #5 /home/charles/public_html/invoice/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1354): Illuminate\Container\Container->getDependencies(Array, Array) #6 /home/charles/public_html/invoice/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php(1290): Illuminat in /home/charles/public_html/invoice/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php on line 1336

I tried rolling back to a backup however that resulted in clients of mine putting through multiple payments because the gateway said the transaction failed. When I checked my Stripe account, I had to issue refunds.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Charles

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

The problem is most likely that there’a an unenclosed space in the .env file.

Anonymous

Is it possible to determine which file and the exact lines that I should look for. I’m not really a PHP programmer so any assistance is appreciated.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

The file is called .env and is in the root folder of the project.

You’ll need to search for a space to find the line number.

Anonymous

Ah okay, yes it turns out that because my from email was my first and last name with a space, that triggered the error.

Is there a way to get around this so I can use my full name on the from field?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You should be able to change

KEY=some value

to

KEY=’some value’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: