Home Forums Support New Ticket Module!! Beta testers please!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  freeyland 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DavidBomba
    Keymaster

We’ve just merged the new Ticket Module into the develop branch on Github. We’d really appreciate some feedback. I am writing up some documentation now, however for those that are keen to get started, please clone the repo and give it a test drive.

We rely on PostMark (https://account.postmarkapp.com/sign_up) for the transactional emails. They have a free trial to get started with. Once you have configured your email processing server, you’ll need to set the inbound webhook to:

https://YOUR_URL/tickets/inbound

The only other important setup requirement is to configure your local_part of your support domain… ie [email protected]_URL

Once this has been done you can start processing inbound tickets!

SupersonicWaffle
    Participant

Hi David,

I would be very interested in using the ticket module and migrate off my existing solution for better integration into InvoiceNinja. I haven’t gotten around to testing yet but here’s a few questions.
    I’m a self hosted user with a white label license. Is there any way around postmark? Unfortunately being an IT-Professional operating within the EU, using a service like postmark is a complete non-starter for me.
    Is there a tighter integration into the time accounting feature planned? Unless I missed something in your videos there wasn’t really anything about time accounting. It would be VERY nice if tickets would show up as tasks or if tickets even had an integration into the desktop time accounting app.

May I also suggest that you provide automated docker builds with a “develop” tag. This would allow people to test things much quicker.

I’ll test and give feedback sometime this week 🙂

Best Regards

freeyland
    Participant

I’ve installed the developer version and I get following error message when creating a ticket:

Trying to get property ‘contact_key’ of non-object

in CreateTicketRequest.php line 56
    at HandleExceptions->handleError(8, ‘Trying to get property \’contact_key\’ of non-object’, ‘/home/flexinvoice/domains/flexinvoice.be/public_html/app/Http/Requests/CreateTicketRequest.php’, 56, array(‘data’ => array(‘data’ => ‘{“due_date”:”2018-11-27 11:12:00″,”priority_id”:1,”agent_id”:4,”is_internal”:false,”subject”:””,”description”:””,”client_public_id”:2,”parent_ticket_id”:null,”private_notes”:””}’, ‘category_id’ => ‘1’, ‘status_id’ => ‘1’, ‘subject’ => ‘cffd’, ‘description’ => ‘fssdfsd’, ‘client_public_id’ => ‘2’, ‘agent_id’ => ‘4’, ‘priority_id’ => ’10’, ‘due_date’ => ‘2018-11-27 11:12:00’, ‘is_internal’ => ‘0’, ‘parent_ticket_id’ => ”, ‘private_notes’ => ”, ‘_token’ => ‘SdYzUxjW7fKZ74FmEyRbhNpbOtgAckZZ6AuNNpAi’), ‘client’ => object(Client), ‘contact’ => false))
    in CreateTicketRequest.php line 56

freeyland
    Participant

FOund the issue. Is because no templates were defined

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: