Home Forums Support Option to send invoice to multiple e-mail addresses

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  theoninja 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

wimg
    Participant

Would it be possible to send an invoice to multiple e-mail addresses, seperated by commas or semicolons ?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You can send the invoice to multiple email addresses by adding additional contacts, or are you referring to the ‘BCC Email’ feature?

wimg
    Participant

Sorry should have been more clear about this : I would like to enter multiple e-mail addresses in the client’s e-mail field, so that when I click ‘Send invoice’ it sends it to multiple people at the client. A lot of clients have like [email protected] and a person you need to send to for your project.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You would need to add the email addresses as additional contacts.

keishabien
    Participant

Hillel, is it possible to send one invoice to two separate clients? If so, could you explain the process. I haven’t been able to figure out how to do this.
    Thank you!

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

An invoice can only belong to one client.

You can send it to two email addresses by adding a second contact.

keishabien
    Participant

How can I add a second contact to an invoice? It’s doesn’t seem clear to me.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Click ‘edit client’ and then ‘add contact’

theoninja
    Participant

Hillel, if I send an invoice to the customer. then the customer receives 2 e-mail from me. 1 of my own the other with invoiceninja logo

is my question you can also disable that the customer gets 1 mail

thanks in advance

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

The app should send one email to the user and one email to the client, if you use your email as a test client you’d receive both emails.

theoninja
    Participant

thanks sorry for the inconvenience

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: