Home Forums Support Pay Now button doesnt work…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lordpayder 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

brianfox
    Participant

Just setup a new install of InvoiceNinja on a new server…and when processing payment (using Stripe)…form accepts entry, and I press “Pay now” and nothing happens…no error, no payment, nothing.

Looking in the logs I see the following: (this is partial)

production.ERROR: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘value’ of null {“context”:”JavaScript”,”user_id”:0,”account_id”:0,”user_name”:””,”method”:”GET”,

Any ideas? I checked my SSL cert, and its good, and see no errors in Stripe.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Do you see any errors in the browser console?

Also, make sure you have the billing address enabled in the payment gateway settings.

brianfox
    Participant

There were no errors in the browser console…but when I check “Require client to provide their billing address” the payment now processes. I’d prefer not to have them type in their billing address— is there a reason for this behavior? Can I uncheck something on Stripe to not require this?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

It’s a bug, we should have a fix in our next minor release.

Note: I think you’ll need to check that you aren’t requiring the zip code in the Stripe settings.

brianfox
    Participant

I looked everywhere in Stripe and cannot see anything that says require ZIP….am I missing it somewhere?

Thanks for the quick feedback— I’ll look forward to the update.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

lordpayder
    Participant

Same problem.
    I disabled the requirement of entering any user information, only name and credit card information.

https://invoice.myurl.de/log_error?error=Uncaught%20TypeError%3A%20Cannot%20read%20property%20%27value%27%20of%20null&url=https%3A%2F%2Finvoice.myurl.de%2Fpayment%2Fs4f42dg4ae92qdvbzoqgulrpvn9fxiiq%2Fcredit_card

The above mentioned workaround with disabling the avs-check rule did not help solving this.

I’m running v4.5.7 self hosted.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

For it to work in v4.5.7 you’ll need to show the address.

lordpayder
    Participant

Yeah, I know that it works with the address.
    Just wanted to confirm that it’s not working without and the stripe rule has nothing to do with it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: