Home Forums Support Recover your password results in Your session has expired.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mbisesar
    Participant

Hi there,

Not sure if this is a known issue. I just installed the latest version of IN v4.0.1 (White labeled) and when clients click the “Recover your password” link from a new browser session they get the error message “Your session has expired. Please click the link in your email again.” Additionally, customers are confused because they didn’t enter their email address and no email is received.

Thanks!
    Mahesh

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

This should be fixed in our next major release.

mbisesar
    Participant

So you know when that it planned for considering this version was just released. This seems like a major bug to leave for a major release update.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

We try to create new releases every 4 to 6 weeks.

We’ll consider including this change with a minor release.

Flatlandingking
    Participant

Is there an expected timeline for when the next major release will be out that fixes this issue? THanks!

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Are you seeing this error in v4.5.9?

Flatlandingking
    Participant

… I will assume so. I am on the hosted version. I couldn’t locate a version number….

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

It may be related to cookies, have you tried testing using a different browser

Flatlandingking
    Participant

I had not. But to your implied suggestion I just tried a new browser on the same computer… same result. I tried this on a new computer that I had not yet previously used for invoiceninja… same result. The session has expired. I can confirm everything is completed within minutes of receiving the reset link. Thanks!

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Are you opening the invoice link and the reset link in the same browser?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: