Home Forums Support Recurring payments and process date

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  [email protected] 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

[email protected]
    Participant

What date does the recurring payment process? It doesn’t appear to be consistent with my invoices. Some seem to process on the date the invoice is issued vs. the due date. And then others seem to process on the same date where they set up payment on the first invoice. Is this an option that can be modified by the client? I would really prefer payments to be taken on the due date vs. invoice issue date. I could obviously force both to be the same but would prefer not to.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

All invoices should be auto-billed the same, there is an option in the settings on Settings > Online Payments.

[email protected]
    Participant

I just checked that setting and it is set to auto-bill on due date. It is actually auto-billing some on the invoice date and some on the day they processed the prior payment. Anything I can do?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

I’m not sure, it’s the first time this problem has been reported.

[email protected]
    Participant

Is there anyone I can reach out to uncover the issue? I am thinking my only option is to force the invoice date and due date to be the same.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Is it possible the client manually paid the invoice? If there was a problem with the app I’d expect more people to report it.

[email protected]
    Participant

I will see if I can find out. There were payments all over the place as far as dates, so just not sure.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: