Home Forums Support Remove IN logo from contact photo on email inbox

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

gabridb
    Participant

Hi, I just started with Invoice Ninja and it looks great so I have signed up for the Pro version.

The only thing I have not been able to configure properly is the way it looks when a client receive a payment request. When the email is open, IN’s logo and contact details are shown on the senders info so I would like to replace it for our own or at least prevent your logo from appearing.

Thanks

Gabriel

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

To prevent being marked as spam the email is sent from [email protected] with the user’s info as the name and reply to.

To send using from your own account you can copy/past the ‘View as recipient’ link from the edit invoice page. Self hosting the app enables using your own SMTP credentials.

gabridb
    Participant

I see, Is there any way of just not showing the logo? I don’t mind having [email protected] as a sender but your logo looks a bit unsettling in a payment email (your software is great though).

Cheers

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

We’ll look into it…

gabridb
    Participant

OK, thank you Hillel 🙂

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

We’ve made a change to remove the logo, please let us know if it helps.

ELLC
    Participant

We’re also having this issue using the invoice.services domain. Is there a setting somewhere we need to use to prevent the Invoice Ninja logo from displaying in the contact details for [email protected]?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

There is no setting for this, in the next version (towards the end of the year) we plan to support sending from your own Gmail address

ELLC
    Participant

I see – thanks for the quick reply. Any plans to support Microsoft O365?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

No immediate plans

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: