I second the problem with “Amount” being formatted as text – you have to manually change the formatting and fix stuff up if you want to create any relevant reports based on the export. I also noticed today that some amounts are exported as 99.00 whereas some other suddenly have 99,00 – so some amounts have dot and some have a comma – which also further complicates things.
Since currencies are a table of its own and the amount column only includes the amount as number – it would be ideal if the export function would have a separate column for currencies – that way you can easily filter by currency and the amount column can be formatted as number since it would not contain currency text anymore.
I’ll put this on github as feature request as well.
I am doing a custom script to pull out all the stuff from the DB and make a report out of it. However I am stuck with “currency” – where in the DB might I find the currency ID that I can then pair with invoice id so that I can see in which currency an invoice was payed.