Home Forums Support Reports and products

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Flole 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

elwins
    Participant

Don’t know how to classify this properly, but I think that I’m missing something here or this is a bug.

I have some products, which I’m selling to my clients. For each client, descriptions have added some extra info, depending on the client or in second type – custom field.

Problem is that Reports doesn’t show correct information about products, but shows every product plenty of times.. like every client+product is different… maybe it’s because of description, but that shouldn’t work like that, because Product is the same, just description or custom field value is different sometimes.

Data visualizations tool shows statistics correctly.

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  elwins.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Is it possible you’re misunderstanding the products report, it shows all the products included in invoices.

elwins
    Participant

Yes, they are the same in invoices. Just descriptions are little a bit edited for every invoice.
    Reports should have statistics for all products, how much does it make for a company…, but not separated for each client.
    At least there should be chouse for that.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Thanks, I understand now. We’ll look into adding a totals section to the report.

elwins
    Participant

Yes, that would be nice to see totals for each product in different periods. Thanks.

Flole
    Participant

I would also love to see this feature!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: