Home Forums Support [Self-Hosted] $account.country.name variable not displaying country

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

shahz
    Participant

For some weird reasons, $account.country.name variable is not showing the country name. It also doesn’t show if I use $accountAddress variable. I have already added my country in the Company Details under settings. All other details appear perfectly fine.

Additionally, there is no variable for Email? $account.email doesn’t appear in the variables modal too. I have also filled in the email already in the company details.

Any idea? I’m using version 4.5.17

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  shahz. Reason: adding email bug

shahz
    Participant

Oh, even $account.website variable doesn’t exist too.. I’ll keep adding them here as I discover..
    For now, I’m just hard-coding the values instead..

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  shahz.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

I think for email you need to use $account.workEmail, I’m not sure why the other ones aren’t working though.

user
    Participant

Same here, $account.country.* and $client.country.* don’t work. self hosted version 4.5.17.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Did they work in a previous release?

user
    Participant

Sorry, don’t know. I changed my invoices only days ago with the current release installed.
    $account.countryId shows the correct id. can i debug/verbose it somehow?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Hmm.. it may depend on context, for example the preview on /invoices/edit vs clicking “View in portal” to preview it in the portal.

user
    Participant

ohh, yes. only in desing editor it doesn’t work. sorry.

thank you.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Great, glad to hear it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: