Home Forums Support self-hosting – Sending Emails with Postmark

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  athuer 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

athuer
    Participant

Hi,

As I wankt to know, if my mails have been read, I started using Postmark.

BUT unfortunately, my selfhosted V4.5.16 is not able to send Mails, only with Postmark API setting:

POSTMARK_API_TICKET_TOKEN=389b50d8-7115-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
    [email protected]

I need to use the Postmark SMTP settings to send my invoices.

Second topic, webhook OPEN/BOUNCE
    is there a How-To test the function? Because if I am sending an Email with Postmark SMTP, I did not get an information, if email was opened or not.
    I already enabled OPEN-Tracking including https://erp.xxxxx.com/hook/email_bounced & https://erp.xxxxx.com/hook/email_opened webhook settings

BR
    Andreas

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  athuer.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

1. Not sure I understand, are you saying you’d like to use a different provider than Postmark?

2. You need to use the app itself to test it.

athuer
    Participant

Hi,

No, I want to use postmark to send my mails from invoiceninja, not an different provider.
    I tried to enter API key and mail_from…
    in laravel-info.log I also get those messages:

[2019-11-03 14:43:38] production.INFO: Sending email - To: [email protected] | Reply: [email protected] | From: [email protected] [] []
     [2019-11-03 14:50:07] production.INFO: Sending email - To: [email protected] | Reply: [email protected] | From: [email protected] [] []
     [2019-11-03 14:50:08] production.INFO: Sending email - To: [email protected] | Reply: [email protected] | From: [email protected] [] []

But I did not receive any email, also on postmark, I did not see any sent Email.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: