Home Forums Support Steps to Import the Right Way with CSV

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mauwiks
    Participant

Hi everyone.

Greetings of Peace!

Need a hand here importing data from another platform. Can you guys state a few tips on how did you successfully imported your data if you had because some fields are missing from my previous system and I don’t know if this is the reason why I get an error returns all the time. Really appreciate the help. Thanks

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

It’s unlikely to cause an error, most errors are from the client not being found or the invoice number being taken.

mauwiks
    Participant

I haven’t made any invoice yet. Is there another way how to fix the error? 🙂

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Have you imported the clients?

What error exactly are you seeing?

mauwiks
    Participant

I am currently importing invoices at the moment. Not yet for others.

Screenshot of errors from email: http://prntscr.com/o48rd3

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

These errors are either from the client not being found or the invoice number being taken.

– Have you imported the clients?

– Are there deleted invoice in the account?

mauwiks
    Participant

I have imported clients data and I successfully did it. But when I imported the invoices, I couldn’t. It returns an error. Same as before. I haven’t created any invoices ever. I’m new to the system.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

I’m not sure, if you haven’t created any invoices then I’d assume the client isn’t matching?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: