Home Forums Support texts.status_ label

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

In my effort to adapt the french translation of IN, I did modify the Invoice Statuses table entries. It seems that I broke something as of mow, only “texts.status_brouillon” appears in place of the french label Brouillon (draft)

I looked everywhere to repair my mistake without success. Could you point me out to the correct info ?

Thanks

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You can run php artisan db:seed --class=InvoiceStatusSeeder to reset the invoice status values. You’ll likely also need to add ?clear_cache=true to the URL to clear the cache.

Anonymous

Hi Hillel,

Thanks for your support. Sorry for my ignorance but how do I use that.

I did try into regular command line but returns me with a parse error and -bash: make:console: command not found
    . How should I access to artisan mode ?

I did try to read a bit on Laravel artisan framework but I overpassed my point of knowleddge in that matter ;(

Thanks

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You’ll need to run it from within the root folder of the project. An alternative would be to manually update the invoice_statuses table back to the old values.

https://github.com/invoiceninja/invoiceninja/blob/master/database/seeds/InvoiceStatusSeeder.php

Anonymous

Hi,

Running the command returned :
    [ReflectionException]
    Class InvoiceStatusSeeder does not exist

I did run the command from within the root folder.

What should I do next ?

Can I suggest that all readable text strings should be in the according lang file. That would graetly simplify the translation process.

Thansk for your support

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You’ll need to manually update the database back to the original values.

Users shouldn’t need to change any values in the database.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: