Home Forums Support Unable to change next recurring existiong invoice

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  peopleinside 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

peopleinside
    Participant

I need anticipate the date when the existing recurring invoice is sent but cannot find how.
    Self-Hosted version 4.5.6

I can just see information on when the next invoice will be created without possibility to edit it. If i edit the invoice date from 08 December 2018 to 01 December 2018 i continue too see: last invoice 08 Dec 2018 next will be 08 January 2018

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  peopleinside.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  peopleinside.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You can change the start date to set when the next invoice will be sent.

peopleinside
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. I changed the last invoice date from day 8 to 1 saved but I still see next invoice will be created at 8 or 9 January. It’s only a visual bug?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

You need to change the ‘start date’

peopleinside
    Participant

The start date of the recurring invoice is 01 may 2018 so invoice should be created at first of every month but is created on 8 of every month…

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

I suggest setting the start date to the next date the invoice should be sent.

peopleinside
    Participant

Thank you, seems with your suggestion the issue is resolved… Also if my intention was not changing the initial date 🙂 thank you for the help. I suggest in future to make available a setting for keep start date and correct schedule date.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: