1. Does this mean all directories/files from the unzipped download are used to overwrite all the directories/files on the hosted installation?
2. I am using FileZilla. The overwrite would have to be done one at a time sub-directory by sub-directory under the ‘ninja’ folder would it not?
3. a. Can I upload the new version files to a new directory and rename the old (running) directory and change the new to the old name?
b. Would this make it easier to roll back if something goes wrong?
c. Anything else to do if a. above is possible
1.invoiceninja.com or self-hosting – we are not self-hosting, it is hosted by another company. Is this called “shared hosting”?
2. version 4.5.2 white label.
3. no errors just being cautious about upgrading.