Home Forums Support White label Self Host

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Hillel Coren 3 months ago.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi

Just wondering about the Self Hosted White Label setup? Is that fee additional to the licence that I originally got with my self hosted licence?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Yes, the white-label is an optional add on with a separate fee.

Anonymous

Cheers! I just purchased it!

Regards
    Will

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Thanks for the support!

Anonymous

Hi Coren,
    Great job done so far.

I’m interested in the White-labeling, how much does it cost?

Also if I want to integrate a different payment gateway from the available ones, how do I go about it?

Thank you.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

The white label license is $20 and can be purchased from within the app.

We use OmniPay (https://github.com/thephpleague/omnipay) to support our payment integrations. If you wanted to add a payment gateway you’d want to see if you can find an OmniPay driver for it.

juancho
    Participant

I just purchased a white label license for my self host install, but I can’t find instructions on how to install it ? the email only says:

Thank you for your payment of $20.00.

Softaculous install license: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where should I put it ?

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve emailed you the instructions.

Thanks

thomasjpatterson
    Participant

Hello Hillel, can I get those instructions as well. I accidentally bought a Softaculous license instead of a white label license.
    Thanks!

icecappacino
    Participant

Hello Hillel,

I too have purchased a yr. license and although I got the receipt I am yet to receive a license key

My transaction id is 44U13585AX397070L

**UPDATE**

Never mind just got the follow up email

AccessWeb
    Participant

Hi,

My license is valid untill december 02, 2017… does it auto renew or should I buy a new one right now?

Thanks in advance.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Self-host licenses don’t renew, you’ll need to purchase a new one.

AccessWeb
    Participant

Hi Hillel! Thanks for the response..

Since it doesn’t auto renew and the license is still valid for couple of days I don’t have any link to renew it before it expires.. can this be done somehow before expiration?

Thanks!

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

There should be a link in the footer of the page, is it not there?

AccessWeb
    Participant

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

AccessWeb
    Participant

That solved it! Thanks!

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Great to hear, thanks for letting us know!

dpdpkpcom
    Participant

Hi there

I’ve renewed my white label license, but it still says it’s expiring in 3 days ?

Is there anything I need to do ?

Might be an idea (if there is) to mention it in the receipt PDF, or send an email with instructions.

Thanks

dp

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

The license should be shown on the invoice.

If you didn’t receive it or it isn’t listed please email [email protected].

jbm_
    Participant

Hi Hillel, I had some problems renewing my White Label License today. I managed to work around it for now, but you may want to look into it.
    Today was the very last day my license would expire, earlier this week there was a renewal link in the footer, but that one was gone today. I triggered the renewal by running buyWhiteLabel() in the console, and applying the license via the link mentioned above (/dashboard?license_key=YOUR_LICENSE&product_id=3).
    I have a second instance which is about to expire in 5 days on which I probably can reproduce the problem (or test a quick fix), let me know if you need any more information.
    Thank you for this great affordable tool!

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Can you explain the problem, are you not able to buy a new license?

Are you’re using the latest version of the app?

jbm_
    Participant

I’m sorry, I was incomplete. Let me start over.

I had a White Label License which was valid until today (15-07-2019).
    Earlier this week, there was a renewal link in the footer, but due to a busy schedule I didn’t renew it yet.
    Today, when I wanted to renew the License, there was no renewal link in the footer (and since the License was still valid, there was also no “buy” or “upgrade” link in the “Plan Status” panel).
    I was using version 4.5.5, and updated to the latest version (4.5.13) but the problem persisted.
    I noticed in this change the link was supposed to call buyWhiteLabel(), so I manually called it from the console. This redirected me to the invoice, which gave me my new key after making the payment.
    Without the renewal link in the footer, there was also no path to apply my new key, which I was able to solve by using the method you mentioned above. (/dashboard?license_key=YOUR_LICENSE&product_id=3)

In short: The problem seems to be that when there are 0 days left on the License, there is no appropriate path to renew the license.

Hillel Coren
    Keymaster

Thanks for the details!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: