Home Forums Support "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." While uploading Company Logo

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  markd 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

markd
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to upload my company logo which is about 600×600 and whenever I do that I get the error “Whoops, looks like something went wrong.”… I digged for logs and didn’t find much but this but it says is php fileinfo installed which it is php 7.2…

[2019-08-09 01:37:19] production.ERROR: ***LogicException*** [0] : /home/markd69/public_html/billing/vendor/symfony/http-foundation/File/MimeType/MimeTypeGuesser.php [Line 130] => Unable to guess the mime type as no guessers are available (Did you enable the php_fileinfo extension?) {"context":"PHP","user_id":1,"account_id":1,"user_name":"Mark David","method":"POST","user_agent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.100 Safari/537.36","locale":"en","ip":"no haha","count":8,"is_console":"no","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"settings/company_details"} []

Titanfail
    Participant

You’ll need to know your php version (php -v, and only the first two digits matter…7.0, 7.1, 7.2, etc), and the server API (i.e. webserver… apache2, nginx, etc.) and run phpquery -v <version#> -s <webserver> -m fileinfo to see if the fileinfo extension is even installed.

Likely it is, since it’s a default module, but it could be disabled. In that case, you can run sudo phpenmod -v <version#> -s <webserver> fileinfo and restart your webserver.

markd
    Participant

I installed this using the softaculous installer on cPanel.

Titanfail
    Participant

In that case, you should have a list of available extensions under “Select PHP Version.” It should be a simple matter of checking it to enable and then restarting the webserver. Although I don’t know why it would be installed but not enabled.

markd
    Participant

It’s already checked

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in: