Invoice Ninja v5, built with Google Flutter
2021 starts with Invoice Ninja v5 RC2 update!
Flutter is Google’s toolkit for building beautiful natively compiled apps from a single codebase.
Your experience across web, mobile, & desktop app (coming soon) will feel seamless. You can move through your data, creating & editing clients, invoices, payments; navigation feels fluid.
Create Group Settings
Define “Group Settings” and customize settings for that group.
Add or remove clients from different “Groups” to control custom settings at a ‘group’ level in place of client or company level.
Sample cases: Show different company details to different client groups, configure unique email reminders to different groups, setup different payment terms to different groups; many use cases!
Expanded Customization & Advanced Settings
- Custom invoice designs can be created using HTML/CSS and leverage any CSS framework (Bootstrap, Tailwind, etc..)
- Increased interlinking up to 10 companies per account.
- Expanded “Client Portal” functionality & customization
Life-cycle of an invoice
In addition to invoice statuses offered in v4, we’ve added new “Invoice Life-cycles” to meet a range of global accounting needs:
- Cancelled Invoice*
- Reversed Invoice*
- Restored Invoice*
Payments at Client Level
- Apply one payment across multiple invoices.
- Deposit/retainer can be applied across multiple invoices as needed.
- Utilize payments & credits with bulk actions against client balances.
- Many more use-cases possible!
v5 Supported Payment Gateways
*More gateways will be added in future updates.
*Token billing is supported on the above, except Paypal.
*Stripe will support ACH & Sofort (SEPA to be added after testing).
Expanded Tasks & Projections Functionality
Features are Not ‘Yet’ Live in v5 Stable Release Candidate?
- Banking integrations
- More payment gateways coming soon!