Self-Hosting the Invoice Ninja Platform
Consent: PII Data We Collect
- Main Account User Name
- Main Account User Email
- Company Name (optional)
- Company Website URL (optional)
- Company ID # (optional)
- Company VAT # (optional)
- Company Phone Number (optional)
- Company Mailing Address (optional)
- Account Sub-Users Names & Emails (optional)
- Company Size (optional)
- Company Industry (optional)
- Geo location based on IP address
- Billing Information; last 4 digits of credit card & expiration date, billing address (paid accounts only)
Restriction/Erasure: Purging PII Account Data
For those self-hosting the Invoice Ninja platform, Invoice Ninja does NOT collect data other than the above listed PII. To purge all PII, contact contact: [email protected] or [email protected] with your request and all PII data will be purged within 2 business days of account verification.
Newsletter & Removal/Objection
Periodically we use your account email contact to send out newsletters announcing new features & functionality for the benefit of your account use.
- You may pre-actively request your email address purged from newsletters by emailing [email protected] or [email protected]
- You may remove yourself at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” from any newsletter email footer to permanently and irreversibly be removed from newsletters.
- The exception will be (non marketing news) legal notifications required by law regarding platform operational status.
Self host users have an option to report errors directly to us, by clicking on this checkbox you agree to send anonymized data directly to our servers for the purpose of understanding why the error was generated. This information will only be used for the express purpose of delivering bug fixes for the Invoice Ninja software application.
Changes to this DPA